Check It Out
From time to time I find things that are worth sharing, be it an idea, a book, a blog, or even some of my past work.
I read and recommend these blogs.
First, EOS practitioner blogs focused on business owners and leaders:
- EOS Worldwide Blog
- Achieve Traction Blog - by Mike Paton
- TractionProcess Blog - by Rene Boer
- PureBusinessProcess Blog - by Duane Marshall
- TrainingTimeEnterprises Blog - by Chris White
- BlueCore Leadership Blog - by Randy Taussig
- Nexus Business Solutions Blog - by Jim Coyle
- The Prestwick Group Blog - by Paul Detlefs
Then, EOS practitioner blogs with a broader scope:
- Benari, LTD blog by Steve Smolinsky
- Carp Diem by Dan Wallace
- ChiefOptimizer Blog - by Jonathan Smith
Other blogs which I find useful for business owners:
- Seth Godin’s Blog: http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog
- Leadership is a Verb by John Bishop: http://leadershipisaverb.blogspot.com
- You’re the Boss: http://boss.blogs.nytimes.com/
I have found these books helpful and inspiring:
Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
Get A Grip On Your Business: An Entrepreneurial Fable . . . Your Journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results by Gino Wickman and Mike Paton
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
- Five Dysfunctions of a Leadership Team: A Leadership Fable
- The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable
- Getting Naked: A Business Fable About Shedding The Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t
- Great By Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos, and Luck – Why Some Thrive Despite Them All
I am an avid LinkedIn® user and promoter. Here are some of my previous LinkedIn offerings.